The Town of Leader contracts a Bylaw Enforcement Officer to assist the Town in dealing with bylaw infractions. To make the best use of limited resources, concerns are processed on a complaint-driven basis as they are brought to the attention of the Town Office. Those bringing concerns forward must submit the Bylaw Concern Form and return it by e-mail, fax, through the website, or in person to the Town Office.
Some of the most commonly requested Town of Leader bylaws are available online. All Town bylaws can be viewed at the Town Offfice.
- Access to Information Policy
- Accounts Receivable Policy
- Arena Operation Policy
- Boulevard Tree Incentice Policy
- Charitable Donations Policy
- Commercial Property Improvement Policy
- Community Hall Fitness Group Rate
- Fire Service Level Policy
- Lot Rental Policy
- Sale of Municipally Owned Land
- Sewer Camera Policy
- Snow Removal Policy
- Utility Account Collection Policy