Now that we have a new name, we need a logo.
Contest runs from Feb. 16, 2017 until April 1, 2017. The winning logo will be announced at the AGM on April 3, 2017.
Contest is open to all residents of Leader & District.
Entries can be submited by email to:
Prize for selected logo:
– $50 Leader Bucks
– recognition of your design, that will be used as the Leader & District Chamber of Commerce official logo
To help you design:
“To promote, encourage and advocate for local business and entrepreneurism while offering support to local tourism in an effort to prosper as a community.”
“To be a leading Chamber of Commerce with growing membership in a thriving community”
Positive Energy and Open Mindedness
OUR ANNUAL EVENTS:
- Sidewalk Sale – Held the last Wednesday, Thursday & Friday of July
- Santa Night – First Thursday of December
- Leader & District Community Christmas Party – First Friday of December
NOTICE OF AGM
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Members of the Board of Trade Inc. will be held in Town Council Chambers on Monday, April 3, 2017 at 7:00pm, for the following purposes:
- To present the financial statements for the fiscal period ended August 31, 2016.
- To elect 2 directors
- To collect outstanding memberships
- Discuss Tourism Bus Tours – dates,
- Logo contest winner
- To transact such other business as may properly come before the meeting.
Members are requested to RSVP by March 27, 2017 as we need a minimum of 10 members in attendance. Members are also requested to arrive between 6:30pm and 7:00 pm for registration.