The Town of Leader is now able to send utility bills to your e-mail. Please take the time to sign up for e-billing and help us save on paper.E-Billing Consent Form
2018 Citizen of the Year Nominations
The Citizen of the Year award is presented to a citizen of the Town of Leader or the Leader Trading Area, in recognition of their distinguished service to the community.
Please supply the following information:
- Name and address, home/business phone number of the person you are nominating. The person you are nominating must have lived here for at least 18 months.
- In approximately 250 words, outline why you feel the person nominated should be the 2018 Leader Citizen of the Year.
- Outline Contributions to the community.
- Outline the nominee’s participation in local clubs, organizations, volunteer boards, in local government and professional accomplishments, etc.
- Outline the nominee’s participation in clubs, organizations, volunteer boards, government, etc. at the provincial/national/international level.
- List special awards received by the nominee.
- State the nominee’s personal accomplishments and interests.
Two nominators must sign letters of nomination. Nominators must supply their addresses and telephone numbers. Nominations must be received no later than 4:00 p.m. Monday, April 2, 2018.
Please drop off or mail to:
Town of Leader